DGPA Capital is a closed-end private equity fund reserved for qualified investors formed in May 2006.
- AUM (Assets Under Management): €105 million.
- MISSION: private equity investment in small and medium companies (sales of €10 to €100 million) in Italy through the acquisition of majority or minority interests.
- INVESTMENT TYPES: Growth capital, LBOs, share purchases.
- MANAGEMENT: The fund is directly managed by the team of professionals at STYLE CAPITAL SGR.
The investment target is consistent with the experience possessed by the PE Management Team.
Small and medium companies with sales of €10 to €100 million
- Increase in sales in recent years.
- Operating profitability ≥ 10%.
- Positive cash flow.
- Equity investment ≥ €2 million and ≤ €15 million.
BALANCE SHEET STRUCTURE
Productive tangible and intangible assets at the company
No particular sectors of specialisation, but a special interest in Italy's sectors of excellence
Established businesses in well served market niches in which the companies are the leaders or among the main players
- High-quality, inimitable products.
- Strong product and process expertise.
Primarily in northern Italy: Lombardy, Piedmont, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Emilia Romagna and Tuscany
Cohesive and with consolidated experience
Clear, sustainable development