Small and medium companies with sales of €10 to €100 million ("core target")
SECTORS OF INVESTMENT
Sectors in lifestyle, fashion & luxury recognised for its excellence, the key traits of which are style, design, high-quality and unique products, selective distribution and innovation. A particular focus on consumer brands.
The Fund will invest in Italian companies and foreign companies whose activities are strongly linked to representative elements of the "Italian Lifestyle", as well as to the sectoral investment policy of the Fund itself.
- Companies with significant growth potential and solid fundamentals (sales growth and sound operating profitability).
- Sustainable, clear development plans, with the possibility of international development.
- Presence of key assets at the company (e.g., trademarks, patents and production capacity).
- Strong product brand identity and/or extensive product/process know-how.
- Growing business with clear competitive advantage or established businesses in well served market niches, where companies are among the main players.
Qualified management with long experience, whether already at the company or to be recruited.
INVESTMENTS UNDER MANAGEMENT
Six to eight investments in portfolio.
Equity investment ≥ €10 million and ≤ €30 million.
DURATION OF INVESTMENT
Indicatively, from four to six years, according to the business plan.
- Majority and minority transactions.
- Expansion Capital (capital increase / primary transaction)
- Replacement capital (shares acquisistion).
- Soft leveraged buy-out (with moderate leverage levels).
The Style Capital fund does not merely contribute equity; rather, it supports companies in making strategic decisions relating to organic and inorganic growth, competitive positioning and reinforcement and/or reorganisation of their businesses, with a particular focus on supporting the development of the retail channel and international expansion. The team can also provide companies with access to a network of commercial, industrial and financial relationships and support the process of negotiating and assessing specific development plans.
Clear view of timing and conditions of exit from the investment.